Everyday Reviews is a place where you can come and share with the world your experiences with various products and businesses you have come across. The hope here is to provide a place where honest reviews can be read so that other users out there can make an informed decision in buying a product. It can also be a place to tell your side of the story. If you had a bad experience with a business or product, you can review it here. There has been several cases where business owners have contacted authors of reviews after reading their complaints. We have seen full refunds and other incentives from it.
A great reason to join this site is that you get points for everything that you do. You can earn points from writing reviews to just logging in. These points have real cash value, you can receive points by:
- Writing reviews (
- Commenting on other people’s reviews (3 points)
- Other people commenting on your review (3 points)
- Making friends (3 points)
- Creating a forum topic (5 points)
- Replying to a forum topic (1 point)
- Logging in once a day (5 points)
- Registering on the site (100 points)
- Uploading an avatar (5 points)
- Having people visit your review (1,000 points for every 1,000 visits)
- Your article being voted useful (2,000 points for every 25 votes)
EASIEST WAY TO GAIN POINTS IS TO JUST JOIN IN ON THE FORUM! GET POINTS BY JUST REPLYING TO OTHER POSTS!
You can redeem the points you earn for cash and get paid through PayPal! Points are just like cash and the value can fluctuate depending how much the site is bringing in. The real time cash to point value can be seen on the “redeem points” page.